Sunday, May 22, 2011

The End


So thinks haven’t gone as they should with this blog, and I put the entire fault on my own shoulders. 

I haven’t been dedication enough time for the project, and updating everyday became too much, when my life also became more hectic and I had more things to think about.

My motivation also fell, when my twp partners no longer could join because of technical difficulties. 

But I should have realized how hard it would become, and I should have taken the blog more seriously and done something different with my writing technical, to make it more interesting to read. 

Yet I never saw the blog as a burden, I loved it and it because of it, I have done a lot more in my daily life to make sure it became more interesting. And now a lot is happening to me because of it, and I thank it for it. 

It is just too bad it had to end like this, but while it lasted I loved every minute of it.  

Sincerely Leandro (also know as Leo) from the Skitzozone Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment