Sunday, April 10, 2011

04.04.2011

Leo:
So today, was the day, we moved and everything was chaos at work, but even do people was etching and mad at each other, I had a lot of fun, it was really nice with some change. And I bought the ticket for Amsterdam at the train station! Got the number 666! But didn’t come up when it was me, and I let another one come up instead of me, when it was my turn the second time because ’she needed to catch a train, but hey! I got an okay deal. 

The beginning of a great week. 


Leo.

Søs: Skulle ned i byen efter en bog jeg havde bestilt (Assassins creed: Brotherhood) og så så jeg den her lille knaldperle på midt tovet. Jeg måtte bare tage et billede, det var til min veninde Tine hun er helt exet med motorcykler lige fortiden og pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment