Tuesday, March 8, 2011

06.03.2011

Leo: Went over to my friend Tut, talked about things and we babysat this charming little girl, who wanted me to take more and more pictures of her posing. She has a lot of energy xD and she was so funny! More fun than kids are at that age. Played with her a lot xD Don't know how some people can hate kids, they are the best thing in the world

I really want to be a father, I love children, but I am kinda afraid that it is a distanct future, if a future at all :(

Later we went to church, because I was kinda forced/too lazy to do anything else, I regret it, and will not be attending church for a long time... It is not like I go to church, but when I am with my friends I do attend with them or used to. After that SUSHI!!!! :D Do I need to say more :P

No comments:

Post a Comment