Sunday, March 13, 2011

11.03.2011

Leo: First I went over to my friend Kirsten, and we got something to eat :D
It was the plan that we would be a lot more, but the other couldn't join us :(

Food looking good!


Then Amanuauil came, we made drinks, had a great time and alter went over to the city.


Here i met an old friend of my, from kindergarden, he have changed a lot, yet somethings was like before, I can't quite explain it. But he said I was one of the biggest inflyences of his life, that I was like a big brother to him and that he loved me. That was the seventh nicest thing somebody has ever told me, the first one being the speech my dad gave me after a meeting with my teachers in middle school. HE was a great experience to meet him again, and it really made the night special.



Oh, and we dance with a stripper pole, i feel the fist time, really emparencing, but the second time went well, and it is fun!


And look at this arm! the guy inly had hair rith there, the rest of the arm, was smooth, so was the other one!
---------
 Søs: Hjemme hos Ninna, after party fra hendes 18 års fødselsdag tror jeg... bare med "banden", os 6 haha total hygge. Så Ninna spurgte mig om jeg ikke ville tegne på hendes skulder og det gjorde jeg da bare lige.
Og så skulle Trine da også lige have en :)

No comments:

Post a Comment