Tuesday, March 1, 2011

26.02.2011

Leo: So this is time for my friends suprise! It is a weak before her birthday, so we wanted to give her something special since she is turning 20. But we were SP behing plans! everything was not going as it should be, and yeah I even had to invent a fake girl friend for the plan to go smooch, dough that happened days before, to keep what there was let of the plan going. But in the end it all went smoch, bute there was a close moment when we ehre buying the gifts, and she came at the mall!
And we saw these live models, they looked amazing and it is unual for our small mall to have those things, but hey I loved it, give me some more!


After my companion went over to met another and prepere for the suprise, I was in the mall with my friend all day. And when they almost where ready and I stopped the conversation told my firend ot take a blindfold on. She wasn't happy for the idea, and said stuff like: WHAT don't take me! and a guard was right behind us... Great timing, but he was useless and didn't do anything, and told her to thrust me or it would ruining the fun. She don't trusted me, and I walked her over to a car and kidnapped her. We actually drived to her home, and she figured that out, so she calmed down, she was a little freaked out before :P


But she became freaked out aging, because at her home, when she took the blindfold of, to girls was wearing drapes and capes, and surprise her :D and yeah scared her too, those masked where creepy!


but she got a handful og gifts in a basket, a cake, desrt, food and after all of that we danced and played just dance :P







No comments:

Post a Comment