Monday, February 28, 2011

24.02.2011

We had the whole cinemar for ourselves the first 15 minuts, so we went spams! We where running around hall, making noise, lying on the floor, jumping on the siting, jumping/getting over the seat, talking loud and taking a shit load of pictures.

It was freaking awesome, but then to girls came in, and we seattle, but here is all the pictures;












Btw we saw Easy A, and it is like Mean girls 2, but still a really good film, and I really liked it.


But before I went out and saw the film, I was shoping for gift, to my friends surprise party. And in one of hte start they where hanging the teddy bears like this:




I freaking lov' them forever.
Søs: Her giver jeg jer Lilo... Men de var løet tør for I'er i Maxi zoo... Så min søster satte det sådan op.

No comments:

Post a Comment