Wednesday, February 16, 2011

11. 02. 2011

Leo: This day was just AMAZING, I can't even begin to tell you. Came early, boguht some cheap but good pokemon cards. And when the others finally came, we just had a blast of a time. It was just fun, cozy and entertaining. We played werewolf, I bought ouran hich school host club set, and was en an tekken tournament. Somehow the time just flew by!

So there is more than one picture today!

The great people I was with was:
Cecilia, Emma, Helene, Marie and Signe

Ceci: RANDOM INPUT! he he as I'm acturally in some of the pictures and because Leo was the only one who was smart enough to bring a camera (but not smart enough to chek the batteries... XD)....well let's just say that I was busy being awesome that day.... please belive me?








----------
Søs: Jeg kan ikke huske noget fra den her dag... Men har da taget et billede ag min hund, Bamse.

No comments:

Post a Comment