Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23.02.2011

 
Leo: I went to talk about my future, did get to talk about it at all, and I can't decide if I am going to read molecular biology or medicine to become a doctor...

I am afraid that if I chose molecular biology I am going to love to study it, but hate it after, it is not a stable job and that scares me, and I don’t know how interesting the job is, the material fascinates me dough. And doctor, hey they have an interesting job, makes a lot of money and gets respect, I know that shouldn’t be the reason why I should pick it, but I love the stability of it, and think I could become a great doctor.
This book contains all my answers, yet it gives me nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Ceci: this is why you shouldn't go outside of your room!!! the real world is scary...... GO HOME, PLAY POKEMON!

    ReplyDelete