Wednesday, February 16, 2011

12. 02. 2011

Leo: We didn't get much sleep, but that didn't stop us. got second place in a dance tournament on the x-box. Was SO close, could have won, if I didn't get nervous :/ But hey, there are going to be another time to win later on! We later went over to get some sushi, and then just proceeded to chill and have some fun. And yeah, did the most embarrassing thing ever, and that is why there are NO pictures of it here xD
But I had to go home early, but here in Ã…rhus I was with family and later on some of my other friends, so the whole day was awesome.

Ceci: stop being a wuss Leo.... you where one of those people who got most sleep.... And I still don't get how you could kick me while sleeping...in a sleeping bag!!! Oh and I'm so getting those pictures! PRICELESS!!! XD






No comments:

Post a Comment