Thursday, January 13, 2011

13 .01. 2011



Leo: Today was just one of those nerdy days, where you actually kinda didn't do a thing, yet you did all those things you love to do :). I also listen to some good music and had a little fun with the family.

I should have more of those


Ceci: Yay it’s my dad’s birthday today! Oh and when my mum and I was out shopping (if I hear ONE smart comment about how there aren’t that many shops in Hobro from you Leo....then I’m going to cut you!)for my dad’s birthday present we came by this beauty! And my mum bought it for me XD thanks mum!


Søs: Still sick! When I saw this I couldn't stop laughing, its just so great :)... But my sister and her dogs was here too and they are so sweet, the little one teased Bamse all the time, but only when they play ^^ Gonna be Nanny this Sunday, can't wait :D 

2 comments: