Thursday, January 20, 2011

20. 01. 2011

Søs: Yes its Fable 3, I played it today. Evil way, I have played it good, I come through this game first time on 3 days :P
Well today, I had been lazy, or I actually took my bike to school, HAAAAARD!! But i have to do it from now on, here is no "bad weather" anymore. I'm actually just woke up, I fell asleep after dinner and slept well ;)

Then i didn't do so much els, YES! I hang out with my friends today, in there classroom, I always does that, we are not going in the same class anymore.....(I have friends in my class to, but I'm just really really really good friend with the other gang) ANYWAY one of the boys asked if I was finished with my driver license, and I said no cuz I'm having some problems with it. But it was the way he said it, and it mad me so mad. So when i came home my mom had a person at her work like him, and in our minds we wanted to kill them with a Baseball bat, a slow knife and a empty egg tray.... but that's all, it was a lot today WOW ^^








Leo: I am sick, a very close friend is angry at me, I am pissed off at person from work, and I can't say I am sick and stay home, because my colleague is on vacation, so working tomorrow. Not the best day, the fact that he is angry at me is really making me sad :(

Edit: Found out that he wasn't mad at me the other day, he was just irritated that he couldn't get to me on the phone. 


 Ceci: Been on zerochan today.... ALL day....
http://www.zerochan.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment