Tuesday, January 4, 2011

04. 01. 2011

Søs: Well this is my life in this week. It's nothing special just my case exam...



Leo: No matter how much older I become, and how much I think I am over it, I can never get over my childhood, it is ever returning, and I love it for it. Today I went to a store and almost bought some pokemon cards, what made me stop? I forgot my wallet -.- (these are some I got for Christmas)

I actually think we never stop enjoying the imagination and the simple fun in playing, but we always try to forget because of what people expert of us. But I don't want to become old and boring, and start talking about the weather every day, I have a world to save from Team Rocket.  



Ceci: I don’t know why… but I suddenly became all wapanese and otaku today >.<  I had to reread all my manga and watch anime…. Oh yeah and wear my neko-hat XD  I’ve also been dancing to Vocaloid songs….that can’t have been pretty…

No comments:

Post a Comment