Sunday, January 16, 2011

16. 01. 2011


 Leo: Because of a hectic New Years Eve and work, new games and new projects getting in the way, I haven’t had time to think about 2011. It is going to be an interesting year, and I will properly start at a university and stop working. So a lot is gone to change, and I am gone to met a lot of new people, and try some new things. It is kinda scary to think about it, yet it makes me smile.

Søs: So I was nanny for my sisters 2 dogs Lilo and Stitch... And cuz I don't think i am laved to lay pics of her dogs in here I'm don't.... so i make a quick draw... its me and my mom and the 3 dogs. The big one is Lilo, the one after is Stitch and the little black is Bamse our dog...


Ceci: IT’S LEMON TIME!!!! …..yeah the truth is that I didn’t do much today…. Just sleep and play The Sims 3…

No comments:

Post a Comment