Sunday, January 23, 2011

23. 01. 2011


Leo: Just had a really nerdy day with Ana today, relieving old memories and trying hard to connect to the Internet xD Pokemon FTW




Søs: I clean my room today, i took me 3 hours... but with TV on, my new awesome radio on and computer then who can blame me. But anyway, for some minutes ago I had to find my bike lights (cykel lygter :P) and I only found one the red one, so i found a yellow/with one to, but its more like a flashlight, as you see. So my dad said i just could use an elastic band so i did, and it work. LISTEN TO ME IT IMPOTENT WITH LIGHTS : 2010 i took my bike to school, and cuz i don't have light on, a truck almost drived me over !!!!! TRUE STORY!!! - I was so damn scared after that.

But I found 61 kr around at my room, and I was totally healthy today I ate fruit.... Hehe but also a trøffel, hehe it tasted soooo goood.... :3

Ceci: I think I'm into an anime periode.... hmmm well I guess I always watch a lot of anime but it's been crazy lately!! Anyway, I saw Kuroshitsuji today (STFU Leo! if I want to call it it's wapanese name then let me!!! XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment