Thursday, January 6, 2011

06. 01. 2011

Søs: I had to do this now, cuz this is and will be the greatest time at this day. I'm smiling cuz I'm hearing old childhood songs, and it maked me smile. All the good old ones as: Rasmus rap, Barbar, Hamtrao, Anne og Lotte, Nana, Hodja fra pjort ext. <--- Danish songs. But it really makes me smile to thing of it, and it brings a lot of memories.




Leo: I was SO angry at one of the nurse at work, because she didn't clean the chair (different patients sit on it every day, when they get their chemo), because she wanted to go home. Does she even know how many patient dies because of bacteria at the hospital? And she couldn’t take the 2 minutes it takes. Nobody checks if it’s done, I just happened to be in the same room, when she was talking about it, so I did it...

 
Ceci: GUESS WHO I AM TALKING TO!!! XD oh….and I think I’m starting to get sick…

No comments:

Post a Comment