Saturday, January 22, 2011

21. 01. 2011

Søs: So i was with a friend today (Kenneth) and we saw Transformers 1 and 2 cuz it's a so danm awesome movie :D and then we saw some Twilight, and I was like totally tired so all the men in twilight was just hot... But Jasper and the vampiers "dad" is hot, danm they are just so hot hotti :3

But It was a funny night, movie night always funny. But could be funnier with my other friends (Trine, Ninna, Kenneth, Rasmus And the "new ones of the gang" Susanne and Dorthe).

TRANSFORMERS IS AWESOME !!!! XD X) X3




Leo: Saw Due Date agian with some other friends, I find thsi movie funny, but not as good nor as funny as the hangover, still it is worth seeing, andi really like the friendship between the two main charecters.

 Ceci: so! organized my pictures on my computer today! It's crazy what kind of shit you'll find XD

No comments:

Post a Comment