Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19. 01. 2011

Søs: Was down in the town :P With my mother today and bought this awesome guitar radio and a new book nr. 3 now I'm gonna read more ^^ It has been a super nice day today, and here is a link to a song I thinks is really damn awesome and also a series YOU have to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf6paMQBBFo
Try it :D

And also made a new novel today its named Cyborg. ^^

Have to say to my self when i read this post i the future, You actually used 900 kr in the town on the AWESOME guitar radio and the book ^^



Leo: I ate a meal with too good friends and saw a great movie, but of course I was late because I fell asleep right after work -.-. It was otherwise a very good dag and laughed a lot. I am also thinking more and more about becoming a doctor, which is kinda scary. Not the fact that I am going to be one, but the fact that I am almost a “real” adult. 

 Ceci: It's so quiet and pretty when I'm walking to school in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment