Friday, January 28, 2011

28. 01. 2011


Ceci: Today has been the uttermost crap day.... the worst I've had in a while. And just when things started to get better. This is my ridicules attempt to feel better….yaoi and pocky (yes you can actually buy that in Hobro)…Søs and Leo let’s emo together…..

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts….



Søs: PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!! Its a long story why we are at this party, so i just shut up. :P.
But I came with good friends and ended up with some other good friends. (Tina og Majbritt) - it was super funny, we sing, danced and was goofing round... HAHA! best party ever. THANKS YOUR GUYS!!!! :D




Leo: Being only day long, have giving me time to do things I haven't done in a while, like reading webcomics and been on DA, so that was how I spent an entire day, and it was kinda nice. And yeah, still sick and I was not working today either.
Here are the physical webcomics I have bought. It was every penny worth.

1 comment: